Monday, April 25, 2011

internship ; my working life

internship ; my working life
got accepted into ; grant thornton
was anxious how would it be ; yet was a pleasant journey



imim seng and tasanee nee is my best SIC ; the closest people i am in my group
always had fun time together ; go through every hurdle together
be there for each other ; good listener for each other


stock take ; always had fun with it
learned a lot with it ; learn how to deal with clients and colleague
am glad Lord treats me well ; give me a very healthy working environment


lingling ; a china girl that i get to know
we go to work time to time ; she fetches me, if not i drive
gossip breakfast bout work and our private stuff ; always be there for each other



ismail ; my first SIC
patience ; teaches me patiently
guide me thoroughly ; from very basic


sweet trip ; penang, stock take
never will forget how rush we get to airport ; massive load of stock take
enjoyed penang food ; sweet escape and adventurous trip


a guy ; show me the difference from other guy friends of mine
crazy ; very outgoing, showing honesty
well cope up with his work ; very funny guy to cheer up with



girls ; glad to know them
destiny ; bring us together and we blend well
we still friends ; now and then



grant thornton ; divided into few groups
am in RED ; toughest group
yet i endure with it ; go through challenges to make myself stronger





goodbye ; is the hardest words
have all good and bad times ; with nice meet up colleague
thanks for the lectures and encouragements ; learned a lot in this reality world

.. what astonishes is you do when you're unconscious ; never the weakness displayed when you're conscious ..
xoxo ; missJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment