Monday, November 22, 2010

goodbye melbourne ; year 2010

leaving on a jet plane in few hours ; feeling sad leaving
things will be different the next time when am back in melbie ; as my housemate ting, wont be here as she will be home permanently
a great year together ; sharing joy and laughter together, i find no others like you
every little things you did ; will always be remembered



my closest girlfriend in melbourne ; someone go through ups and downs with me
all the memories we shared in mebourne ; will be the sweetest memories
it makes me learn even we going to be apart ; when we meet up everything remains unchanged

misses every little things we do ; eat, sleep, laugh and all nonsense we adore
all those sleepless nights we roll on the bed talk till we fall asleep ; all those stress nights of studies before exams
awesome party in melbourne ; you always bring me home when am drunk
grateful that i have you ; to share my happiness and sadness with

.. cherish the friendship ; greatest gift from god ..
xoxo ; missJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment