Sunday, April 4, 2010

my twenty-ONE birthday

i turned twenty-ONE ; am glad surrounded with few close friends
nothing big ; just simple dinner girls and another sweet escape in lingyyy home with her


twenty-ONE ; signify freedom, alcohol, sex and everything

the night turn twelve ; the girls chinrani, connie and fern surprise me with a cake





the day i turned twenty-ONE ; just simple dinner with the girls
a few cup of drinks ; then home sweet home

a day after my birthday ; sweet escape to lingyyy home








loved staying in the suburb as i lived in city ; suburb filled up with the serenity feelings great stays with lingyyy ; thanks for the cupcakes and my one and only present from lingyyy and shian ru , really liked it

enjoyed my birthday ; simple and sweet

.. a year older a year wiser ; may all my wishes come true, it takes time ..

xoxo ; missJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment